They say choosing a good gift for men is a tougher job than it is for women. We say it isn’t if you know your man and the choices on the market shelves well.
Is your guy mostly into gadgets? Is he passionate about a sport? Does he have a noticeable knack for fashion and styling? Have you ever envied his collection of watches, shoes, sunglasses, or perfumes? Is he a music freak, a secret master chef, or a geek? Doesn’t he ever tire of telling you about his travel expeditions? Did you notice in him a fetish for art pieces and collectibles? If you have found answers to these questions, you surely know the kind of gift that would please your man the most.
Check out these 19 trendiest gift items for men. And thank us when he grins and thanks you for the gift:
1. A Chic Watch: A successful man never fails to value time. He keeps his enemies close, but his watch closer. As such, gifting him a chic branded watch would be both stylish and thoughtful at the same time. Make a subtle statement by gifting him a watch to let him know that you like people who treasure time.
2. Fashion Jewelry: If your man keeps an eye on the latest fashion trends, an exquisite piece of jewelry could lit up an instant spark in his eyes. It could be a single-studded bracelet, a cool leather armlet, a quirky pendant, or a dashing gold chain. Check out www.frostnyc.com/collections/men-s-gold-chains for more ideas.
3. Outdoorsy Soft Shell Jacket: So has he been sharing his excitement about his next hiking expedition of late? Maybe, he is more excited because you are tagging along this time. Excite him a tad more by dropping a brand new soft shell jacket at his morning doorstep. He couldn’t have asked for a better gift while planning a voyage to the cold mountains.
4. A Classic Wallet and Belt Combo: For a man whose style is suave and takes his money seriously, he deserves an understated, classical combo of style and utility. Impress him with a set of pure leather wallet and a smart leather belt in earthy color tones. And be ready for a surprise dinner date at some opulent lounge in the weekend.
5. Cool Sunglasses: Probably, there’s hardly any young man today who doesn’t secretly rear a fetish for cool eye gears. Feed his fetish by gifting him a pair of dashing sunglasses. While they protect his eyes from the UV rays, you enjoy the other women’s envy walking arm in arm with your handsome man.
6. A Vintage Pocket Watch: For the kind of man who reveres traditions and is enlivened by interesting tales of the past, he will love to have an antique pocket watch. So, go ahead! What could stop you from buying one for him anyway!
7. A 4-Piece set of Shirt, Tie, Kerchief, and Cufflinks: Come what new trends, gifting clothes can never go out of fashion. How could he hold back his smile on being gifted a handsome shirt, and a tie, hanky and cufflinks to go with it! Who knows, he might have wanted an apparel suggestion for attending a crucial business meeting. Your gift would be just the perfect answer for his style worries.
8. Branded Boots: Do not let the people talk unfair about your man by the kind of shoes he wears. A pair of sturdy boots can give your already confident man an edge as he overtakes the rest. Get, set, grab the boots for him!
9. A Bamboo Wood Notebook and Pen: How about a bamboo wood journal and pen with personalized engravings? Don’t you think he’d love to stack it among his unique collections? What more, they are functional too. Maybe, he’d secretly pen down his romantic feelings in the notebook which he couldn’t muster the courage to express to you.
10. Grooming Kit: If he is more particular about his daily grooming regime than you, an elaborate grooming kit is just the right gift for him. Your metrosexual man will desire you more every time he uses the products from the grooming kit.
11. Men’s Fragrance Gift Set: A sensuous set of men’s perfume, cologne, body wash and deodorant is a gift for him you’d benefit from too. While he walks up to you smelling irresistibly fresh, you won’t have to make an effort to get into the mood. Sounds cliché, but it couldn’t be truer.
12. Car Dash Cam: A long drive with him. Good music in the background. And a gorgeous road ahead. Ah! A moment to treasure, isn’t it? While you record the memories in your mind, allow him to record the journey in a high definition car dash camera. He will love to browse through those videos when alone, or even flaunt them among his friends. But the best part is that every time he does that he will remember you fondly. No better perk than this, eh?
13. Personalized Decanter Set: He might not be an official sommelier, but he knows the tastes of good liquor just too well. A decanter set with whiskey or scotch glasses would make for an ideal gift for him. Now, he could not just share his proud collection of spirits with his friends and colleagues, but flaunt his glassware as well.
14. Travel Kit: Does your man have wheels under his feet? Does he keep looking for an excuse to hit the roads? A travel kit is the best thing you can gift him. Already possibilities are that his travel bags are torn, haggard and lined with dirt. It’s, anyway, time for a fresh and smarter single-body travel kit accommodating all his travel goods.
15. Smartphone Projector: You don’t need to hit a multiplex, or own an expensive home theater to enjoy a romantic movie night with him. Buy him a portable Smartphone projector and enjoy those cozy movie dates with him anywhere. All you need is a dark room, a clear wall, a good movie on your phone, and his new Smartphone projector. Enjoy your popcorns, the kisses, and of course, the movie.
16. Portable Digital Recorder: For your musician boyfriend, this is the best gift you could surprise him with. Imagine his joy of having a little device packed with the power of recording his music anywhere and everywhere!
17. Briefcase Bar Tools Set: Any man would love to own a bar he could carry anywhere. A suave briefcase bar accessories set would make for a guaranteed gift of pleasure for your man.
18. Ebook Reader: For your geeky man, or an ardent businessman utilizing free time reading relevant journals, an e-book reader is a mandatory gift item for him. Even if he is on the move, not carrying a book, he will not have to miss his readings. Have you wondered how much more will he love you for this?
19. Portable Barbecue Maker: For the man who loves to surprise you with his culinary experiments, you must surprise him with this handy barbecue maker. The weekend picnics, angling activities, and even the bonfire evenings on the patio won’t be the same again.