They say choosing a good gift for men is a tougher job than it is for women. We say it isn’t if you know your man and the choices on the market shelves well.
Is your guy mostly into gadgets? Is he passionate about a sport? Does he have a noticeable knack for fashion and styling? Have you ever envied his collection of watches, shoes, sunglasses, or perfumes? Is he a music freak, a secret master chef, or a geek? Doesn’t he ever tire of telling you about his travel expeditions? Did you notice in him a fetish for art pieces and collectibles? If you have found answers to these questions, you surely know the kind of gift that would please your man the most.
Check out these 19 trendiest gift items for men. And thank us when he grins and thanks you for the gift:
1. A Chic Watch: A successful man never fails to value time. He keeps his enemies close, but his watch closer. As such, gifting him a chic branded watch would be both stylish and thoughtful at the same time. Make a subtle statement by gifting him a watch to let him know that you like people who treasure time.
2. Fashion Jewelry: If your man keeps an eye on the latest fashion trends, an exquisite piece of jewelry could lit up an instant spark in his eyes. It could be a single-studded bracelet, a cool leather armlet, a quirky pendant, or a dashing gold chain. Check out www.frostnyc.com/collections/men-s-gold-chains for more ideas.
3. Outdoorsy Soft Shell Jacket: So has he been sharing his excitement about his next hiking expedition of late? Maybe, he is more excited because you are tagging along this time. Excite him a tad more by dropping a brand new soft shell jacket at his morning doorstep. He couldn’t have asked for a better gift while planning a voyage to the cold mountains.
4. A Classic Wallet and Belt Combo: For a man whose style is suave and who takes his money seriously, he deserves an understated, classical combo of style and utility. Impress him with a set of pure leather wallets and a smart leather belt in earthy color tones. And be ready for a surprise dinner date at some opulent lounge on the weekend.
5. Cool Sunglasses: Probably, there’s hardly any young man today who doesn’t secretly rear a fetish for cool eye gears. Feed his fetish by gifting him a pair of dashing sunglasses. While they protect his eyes from the UV rays, you enjoy the other women’s envy walking arm in arm with your handsome man.
6. A Vintage Pocket Watch: For the kind of man who reveres traditions and is enlivened by interesting tales of the past, he will love to have an antique pocket watch. Dalvey has a wide selection of different pocket watch styles, a perfect gift for the classic modern man. So, go ahead! What could stop you from buying one for him anyway!
7. A 4-Piece set of Shirt, Tie, Kerchief, and Cufflinks: Come what new trends, gifting clothes can never go out of fashion. How could he hold back his smile on being gifted a handsome shirt, and a tie, hanky, and cufflinks to go with it! Who knows, he might have wanted an apparel suggestion for attending a crucial business meeting. Your gift would be just the perfect answer to his style worries.
8. Branded Boots: Do not let the people talk unfair about your man by the kind of shoes he wears. A pair of sturdy boots can give your already confident man an edge as he overtakes the rest. Get, set, grab the boots for him!
9. A Bamboo Wood Notebook and Pen: How about a bamboo wood journal and pen with personalized engravings? Don’t you think he’d love to stack it among his unique collections? What more, they are functional too. Maybe, he’d secretly pen down his romantic feelings in the notebook which he couldn’t muster the courage to express to you.
10. Grooming Kit: If he is more particular about his daily grooming regime than you, an elaborate grooming kit is just the right gift for him. Your metrosexual man will desire you more every time he uses the products from the grooming kit.
11. Men’s Fragrance Gift Set: A sensuous set of men’s perfume, cologne, body wash, and deodorant is a gift for him you’d benefit from too. While he walks up to you smelling irresistibly fresh, you won’t have to make an effort to get into the mood. Sounds cliché, but it couldn’t be truer.
12. Car Dash Cam: A long drive with him. Good music in the background. And a gorgeous road ahead. Ah! A moment to treasure, isn’t it? While you record the memories in your mind, allow him to record the journey in a high-definition car dash camera. He will love to browse through those videos when alone, or even flaunt them among his friends. But the best part is that every time he does that he will remember you fondly. No better perk than this, eh?
13. Personalized Decanter Set: He might not be an official sommelier, but he knows the tastes of good liquor just too well. A decanter set with whiskey or scotch glasses would make for an ideal gift for him. Now, he could not just share his proud collection of spirits with his friends and colleagues, but flaunt his glassware as well.
14. Travel Kit: Does your man have wheels under his feet? Does he keep looking for an excuse to hit the roads? A travel kit is the best thing you can gift him. Already possibilities are that his travel bags are torn, haggard, and lined with dirt. It’s, anyway, time for a fresh and smarter single-body travel kit accommodating all his travel goods.
15. Smartphone Projector: You don’t need to hit a multiplex, or own an expensive home theater to enjoy a romantic movie night with him. Buy him a portable Smartphone projector and enjoy those cozy movie dates with him anywhere. All you need is a dark room, a clear wall, a good movie on your phone, and his new Smartphone projector. Enjoy your popcorn, the kisses, and of course, the movie.
16. Portable Digital Recorder: For your musician boyfriend, this is the best gift you could surprise him with. Imagine his joy of having a little device packed with the power of recording his music anywhere and everywhere!
17. Briefcase Bar Tools Set: Any man would love to own a bar he could carry anywhere. A suave briefcase bar accessories set would make for a guaranteed gift of pleasure for your man.
18. Ebook Reader: For your geeky man, or an ardent businessman utilizing free time to reading relevant journals, an e-book reader is a mandatory gift item for him. Even if he is on the move, not carrying a book, he will not have to miss his readings. Have you wondered how much more will he love you for this?
19. Portable Barbecue Maker: For the man who loves to surprise you with his culinary experiments, you must surprise him with this handy barbecue maker. The weekend picnics, angling activities, and even the bonfire evenings on the patio won’t be the same again.
Which Degree Is Best For Fashion Stylist?
Are you dreaming of a job where you can analyze contemporary fashion trends and present future ones, participate in the advancement of designers’ collections, and become a source of news and useful information for all fans of the industry? Then, a Bachelor’s degree in fashion styling is exactly what you need.
BFA styling is an undergraduate degree, which that implies a program for those who want to be professionally educated in fine, visual, and performing arts.
If you choose BFA fashion styling, you get the possibility to learn how to recognize various styles, determine your own vision of the product, and gain the ability to come up with innovative ideas.
In addition, everyone who considers fashion styling as a life’s work can pay attention to getting degrees in such specializations as:
● Fashion design
● Fashion merchandising
● Fashion retailing
● Fashion management
Where to Get BFA in Fashion Styling?
If you want to study fashion styling, Istituto Marangoni Miami is a great choice. The private institution offers one of the best fashion styling undergraduate courses, which combine the local and European experience and approach to the education of the future of the industry.
Istituto Marangoni trains universal specialists. Thus, besides teaching the basics of such industry part as fashion styling, the Bachelor course offers:
● Exploration of different areas of the fashion business.
● Studying fashion project management.
● Encouragement to come up with your own ideas and proposing ways how to enhance them.
● Provision of practical experiments with visual results such as brand images, fashion editorials, restyling projects, social media content, etc.
● Study of basics of fashion PR, copywriting, media planning, production management, advertising budgets, etc.
● Cultural research of the industry history and its interaction with other areas of social life.
Istituto Marangoni enables acquaintance with all aspects of the fashion industry and choice of the area that you like the most for your future career.
Men’s Loungewear – Getting Comfy When You Work From Home
Approximately 56% of full-time employees in the United States, or more than 70 million people, feel their job can be done from home. As of 2022, 5 out of 10 people are using a hybrid model, and 3 out of 10 workers are completely remote.
Working from home is an amazing opportunity to be productive and make money. But there’s one big catch. You’re stuck at home for the entire day, so you might as well stay comfortable. This guide will explain how to choose the best loungewear for men and give examples of outfits you can build from.
Leggings can be just as pleasant as sweatpants
Yes, men can wear leggings. There are lots of reasons to wear leggings, and men have every right to be included in that. Leggings are a great way to stay warm, active, and comfortable. They will be made from the same materials as the leggings at Bombshell Sportswear. They literally feel like a second skin, and the performance fabric can keep you cool and dry all day long.
Leggings are a great option for working from home. You can wear them with a t-shirt or hoodie, or they can be worn with sandals or sneakers. Leggings can be worn when lounging around the house, but they’re also great to work out in as well.
Go for an all-day pajama look
The pajamas, originally called mogul’s breeches, were initially introduced in Britain in the 17th century, but they did not become fashionable as men’s loungewear until around 1870. During the Raj, the word “pajamas” was introduced into English via Bengali. In reality, the global usage of pajamas is a direct outcome of the British presence in India in the 18th and 19th centuries, as well as the Imperial influence in the West at the time.
If you happen to be working from home, then you can probably get away with wearing them all day long, and no one will think twice about it. What we mean by “all day” is that pajamas are comfortable when you first put them on in the morning, and they’re still comfortable when you take them off at night.
Look for clothing with stretchy fabrics or wide leg openings or sleeves, so they’re easy to take off and put back on throughout the day as necessary.
Throw on a bathrobe
A bathrobe is a must-have for working from home. It’s easy to throw on and cozy. You can have a few different options. You could have one that’s super soft with pockets and another that looks like a smoking jacket with lapels and everything. If you’re not sure which one will be best for you, our suggestion is to go with something in between.
This is because they give off different vibes depending on how you wear them. Either way, it’s important to make sure your robe works well with the rest of your wardrobe. And this means making sure the fabric matches what else you’ve got going on.
Opt for shorts
Shorts are a great option for working from home. They’re comfy and cool, too. Consider wearing shorts with a t-shirt or tank top. Or pair them with a hoodie or sweatshirt for extra warmth during the winter months.
Even in the summertime, it’s totally acceptable to wear shorts under your bathrobe, which makes them perfect for those days when it’s too hot to put on pants. In any case, shorts are versatile.
Don’t forget the t-shirt or tank top
Tank tops and t-shirts, as we know them today, owe their popularity to the United States military, notably the United States Navy. The Navy helped solidify the t-shirt’s appeal by incorporating it into their official uniform in 1905. That is just before World War I. Tank tops, on the other hand, initially appeared as swimwear at the 1912 Stockholm Olympics.
You might already have a tank top or two in your wardrobe, but if not, they’re easy to find and come in a variety of colors, styles, and fabrics. Tank tops are great for working out or lounging around, as they can be paired with any number of different items from your closet. They’re also easy to layer over shirts for extra warmth during those chilly winter months.
Consider getting a set of sweatpants
Sweatpants are the epitome of comfort when you work from home. They’re warm and cozy, and they just feel right in general. If you want to feel like a pajama-wearing version of yourself while sitting at your computer, sweatpants are the way to go.
You can also wear sweatpants out if you want to go for a walk or run errands around town. Sweatpants are an all-season kind of garment, which means that you can get away with wearing them pretty much any time of year. This makes them even more versatile than shorts.
Don’t miss a hoodie
A hoodie is a great choice for loungewear. Hoodies are snug and stylish, so you can wear them not only around the house but also when you’re out and about. A well-made hoodie will last for years without fading, shrinking, or falling apart in the wash.
You can wear a hoodie with just about anything. Jeans and sneakers, sweatpants, slippers, and even just a pair of socks are good options. If you live in a cold place where it snows in the wintertime, then there’s no better way to stay warm than by wearing a hooded sweatshirt under your coat or jacket.
Yoga pants are a great choice
Yoga pants are one of the best options if you don’t plan to leave the house. They’re comfy, easy to care for, and can be worn in many different situations. In fact, they’re so adaptable that you may find yourself wearing them even when you do leave the house.
You’ll want to make sure that they’re made of breathable fabric so that they aren’t too hot or uncomfortable on a warm day. If you like yoga pants but want something a little more fashionable than plain black or white ones, try finding some with fun patterns or color combinations. You can also find yoga pants in different lengths depending on what kind of look you’re going for.
Keep it comfortable and fresh when working from home
When you work from home, it’s tempting to just throw on an old pair of sweatpants and a ratty tee. But that’s no way to treat yourself or your business. If you’re going to be working from home, it helps if you can feel cozy, confident, and productive in what you wear.
Here are some tips for dressing well while working at home
● Wear clothes that are snug. Comfort is key when it comes to loungewear.
● If your pants don’t feel like they were made for your body specifically, find another pair.
● Many brands make their loungewear using fabrics designed specifically with comfort in mind.
● Soft cotton blends and breathable modal blends allow air flow, so they won’t make you too hot or cold during those long periods between meetings.
So, there you have it, our top picks for men’s loungewear. We hope this article has helped you feel just a little bit more confident when you’re shopping for clothes that will make your home office feel like a great place to work. Remember, your clothes don’t have to be brand new or trendy. They just have to fit well and be comfortable enough so that they don’t distract from what’s important, the work itself.
How Hip-Hop Influenced Men’s Jewelry?
Hip-Hop jewelry has been influencing the fashion and music industry since the 19th century, but at that time, Hip-Hop fashion was in the hands of celebrities without regular people adopting it. Lately, Hip-Hop jewelry has begun to influence men, especially the young generation; the art of Hip-Hop and wearing sparkling and full of bling ornaments has attracted the young generation.
Slowly, fashion is also seen through social media like TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube. Many centerpieces and shiny jewelry have become part of men’s attire, including big chains and mens diamond ring.
The Relation Between Hip-Hop and Diamonds
The relationship between diamond jewelry and Hip-Hop is since the age of media. Hip-hop without diamond jewelry and all those big chains is not Hip-Hop. The relation between fancy diamond jewelry is from when only a few people were aware of Hip-Hop, and the trend of Hip-Hop was relegated to the hoods and black communities.
With time, Hip-Hop gained popularity with its beats and excellent lyrics, which artists were rapping to their full potential. Do you wonder why Hip-Hop is famous? Besides great music, they are also famous for their prominent jewelry0, like iced-out grills and long diamond chains, and the Cuban link chains with at least 1kg wrapped around the neck. Hip-Hop jewelry still influences men and has begun to gain more attention from youngsters through social media.
What makes Hip-Hop different from others is its unique identity, no limitation on fashion, and you wear whatever you want. Just like wearing crazy diamond jewelry in Hip-Hop, the clothes also have the same attention in Hip-Hop; they can wear anything from vintage clothes to modern era fashion ones—no restriction or limitation.
Types of Hip-Hop Jewelry
Diamond is just the stone that looks amazing when coupled with gold and other metals for jewelry. The better the diamond is, the more in style it looks. Hip-Hop jewelry is always over the top full of large pieces, thicker chains, and tons of diamonds that could put the sun to shame. Let’s look at different types of jewelry that have set the trends in other fashions from Hip-hop artists and their unique styles.
Pendants are the centerpieces of any jewelry, whether it’s for women or men, it represents wealth and attracts everyone’s attention. When it comes to Hip-hop, they are the most significant piece of the whole jewelry and setting right at the wearer’s torso. That represents money at the center of it all, as it rests right at the center of the body.
Most pendants are pure gold laden with tons of diamonds and other expensive jewelry like a ruby in the center surrounded by diamonds. The next best thing is their design based on the artist’s choice and style. Some love to wear religious themes while others pray to their deity. Many of the latest Hip-Hop artists make pendants of their symbol or logo.
Hip-Hop-style chains mostly resemble Cuban link chains in their design and are pretty thick and heavy. Most artists wear 2-3 chains, one on top of each other, to further represent their wealth. The more intricate their design and winding, the more expensive they are, and regular men wear them more often.
Other designs are associated with Hip-Hop chains in which different chains are linked together with intricate designs. With the advancement of technology and manufacturing, many of these chains are coming with embedded gems and diamonds. This icing out is to enhance their look.
Men without watches are like women without rings and chains and when it comes to Hip-Hop, studded gold watches are part and parcel of Hip-Hop style. Designer watches like Rolex and other popular brands are seen in the hands of many celebrities, but Hip-Hop artists take it a step further by icing them out with the help of prominent jewelers like Jacob.
Though typical watches are either chain watches or straps made of leather to show their class, that isn’t enough for the Hip-Hop style. These watches are made of gold with diamonds and gems studded on each part of the chains. There are even a lot of designs that cater outside the dials full of diamonds to show full sparkle.
Rings have always been a sign of power in men in history. It is not just a part of history anymore; it has become a fashion. Bridal rings are standard for men getting married or engaged, but most men don’t have diamonds in them as it is mainly reserved for women. That’s not the case for Hip-Hop, as rings are studded with diamonds like every other accessory. Most artists wear more than one ring and the same on each hand, all of them with diamonds.
If you are looking, check out different diamond settings for rings and choose which ones suit you the best.
Bracelets, like chains, have different designs, like Cuban links with a centerpiece or plate joining them in the middle, which comes on top of your wrists. Regular men might not wear big and bold bracelets.
Hip-hop fans will enjoy one of their bracelets on the arm other than the watch with a few diamonds if they don’t like plain ones. Recently, many Hip-Hop artists aren’t just going for gold bracelets but adding other gold colors into the mix, especially when matching their outfits.
Designers start most trends and fashions but don’t become mainstream until celebrities or Hip-Hop artists wear them. Well, in that particular scenario, we have Hip-Hop artists to thank for promoting such man designs and styles for everyone to start wearing them. In the end, it is the choice of the wearer to understand their style and choose accordingly. Visit ItsHot now and order your perfect Hip-Hop jewelry and slay the look at its best. They have a huge range of jewel options that makes your outfit and jewelry a complete new look. Order yours now!