They say choosing a good gift for men is a tougher job than it is for women. We say it isn’t if you know your man and the choices on the market shelves well.
Is your guy mostly into gadgets? Is he passionate about a sport? Does he have a noticeable knack for fashion and styling? Have you ever envied his collection of watches, shoes, sunglasses, or perfumes? Is he a music freak, a secret master chef, or a geek? Doesn’t he ever tire of telling you about his travel expeditions? Did you notice in him a fetish for art pieces and collectibles? If you have found answers to these questions, you surely know the kind of gift that would please your man the most.
Check out these 19 trendiest gift items for men. And thank us when he grins and thanks you for the gift:
1. A Chic Watch: A successful man never fails to value time. He keeps his enemies close, but his watch closer. As such, gifting him a chic branded watch would be both stylish and thoughtful at the same time. Make a subtle statement by gifting him a watch to let him know that you like people who treasure time.
2. Fashion Jewelry: If your man keeps an eye on the latest fashion trends, an exquisite piece of jewelry could lit up an instant spark in his eyes. It could be a single-studded bracelet, a cool leather armlet, a quirky pendant, or a dashing gold chain. Check out www.frostnyc.com/collections/men-s-gold-chains for more ideas.
3. Outdoorsy Soft Shell Jacket: So has he been sharing his excitement about his next hiking expedition of late? Maybe, he is more excited because you are tagging along this time. Excite him a tad more by dropping a brand new soft shell jacket at his morning doorstep. He couldn’t have asked for a better gift while planning a voyage to the cold mountains.
4. A Classic Wallet and Belt Combo: For a man whose style is suave and takes his money seriously, he deserves an understated, classical combo of style and utility. Impress him with a set of pure leather wallet and a smart leather belt in earthy color tones. And be ready for a surprise dinner date at some opulent lounge in the weekend.
5. Cool Sunglasses: Probably, there’s hardly any young man today who doesn’t secretly rear a fetish for cool eye gears. Feed his fetish by gifting him a pair of dashing sunglasses. While they protect his eyes from the UV rays, you enjoy the other women’s envy walking arm in arm with your handsome man.
6. A Vintage Pocket Watch: For the kind of man who reveres traditions and is enlivened by interesting tales of the past, he will love to have an antique pocket watch. So, go ahead! What could stop you from buying one for him anyway!
7. A 4-Piece set of Shirt, Tie, Kerchief, and Cufflinks: Come what new trends, gifting clothes can never go out of fashion. How could he hold back his smile on being gifted a handsome shirt, and a tie, hanky and cufflinks to go with it! Who knows, he might have wanted an apparel suggestion for attending a crucial business meeting. Your gift would be just the perfect answer for his style worries.
8. Branded Boots: Do not let the people talk unfair about your man by the kind of shoes he wears. A pair of sturdy boots can give your already confident man an edge as he overtakes the rest. Get, set, grab the boots for him!
9. A Bamboo Wood Notebook and Pen: How about a bamboo wood journal and pen with personalized engravings? Don’t you think he’d love to stack it among his unique collections? What more, they are functional too. Maybe, he’d secretly pen down his romantic feelings in the notebook which he couldn’t muster the courage to express to you.
10. Grooming Kit: If he is more particular about his daily grooming regime than you, an elaborate grooming kit is just the right gift for him. Your metrosexual man will desire you more every time he uses the products from the grooming kit.
11. Men’s Fragrance Gift Set: A sensuous set of men’s perfume, cologne, body wash and deodorant is a gift for him you’d benefit from too. While he walks up to you smelling irresistibly fresh, you won’t have to make an effort to get into the mood. Sounds cliché, but it couldn’t be truer.
12. Car Dash Cam: A long drive with him. Good music in the background. And a gorgeous road ahead. Ah! A moment to treasure, isn’t it? While you record the memories in your mind, allow him to record the journey in a high definition car dash camera. He will love to browse through those videos when alone, or even flaunt them among his friends. But the best part is that every time he does that he will remember you fondly. No better perk than this, eh?
13. Personalized Decanter Set: He might not be an official sommelier, but he knows the tastes of good liquor just too well. A decanter set with whiskey or scotch glasses would make for an ideal gift for him. Now, he could not just share his proud collection of spirits with his friends and colleagues, but flaunt his glassware as well.
14. Travel Kit: Does your man have wheels under his feet? Does he keep looking for an excuse to hit the roads? A travel kit is the best thing you can gift him. Already possibilities are that his travel bags are torn, haggard and lined with dirt. It’s, anyway, time for a fresh and smarter single-body travel kit accommodating all his travel goods.
15. Smartphone Projector: You don’t need to hit a multiplex, or own an expensive home theater to enjoy a romantic movie night with him. Buy him a portable Smartphone projector and enjoy those cozy movie dates with him anywhere. All you need is a dark room, a clear wall, a good movie on your phone, and his new Smartphone projector. Enjoy your popcorns, the kisses, and of course, the movie.
16. Portable Digital Recorder: For your musician boyfriend, this is the best gift you could surprise him with. Imagine his joy of having a little device packed with the power of recording his music anywhere and everywhere!
17. Briefcase Bar Tools Set: Any man would love to own a bar he could carry anywhere. A suave briefcase bar accessories set would make for a guaranteed gift of pleasure for your man.
18. Ebook Reader: For your geeky man, or an ardent businessman utilizing free time reading relevant journals, an e-book reader is a mandatory gift item for him. Even if he is on the move, not carrying a book, he will not have to miss his readings. Have you wondered how much more will he love you for this?
19. Portable Barbecue Maker: For the man who loves to surprise you with his culinary experiments, you must surprise him with this handy barbecue maker. The weekend picnics, angling activities, and even the bonfire evenings on the patio won’t be the same again.
Tips On Taking Care Of Your Gold
Of all the elements, gold has always had its emphasized value, both material and emotional. This precious metal is mentioned throughout history all over the planet. It has been a vital element of the economy of many world countries. Even today, gold has a significant impact on global financial flows. Why people appreciate this metal so much, find out here.
Most of the jewelry today is made of gold. Even those who don’t like to wear it keep some precious pieces. Yet, many more people love this metal in all shapes and colors and put these accessories on at every occasion.
The good thing about gold is that it’s corrosion-resistant. Still, since it’s quite soft (even in alloys), it’s not immune to cuts and physical damage. During everyday use, the jewelry gets noticeable scratches, and it loses its shine. When it gets into direct contact with the skin, it becomes darker because it collects dead cells and fat from the skin. That applies to the items of 14 and less carat purity. Taking care of your gold can be done with a little extra effort, but it doesn’t cost much.
One of the ways to care for your gold is by using a good quality polish. As it doesn’t rust, water is a basis for cleaning jewelry. Soap and water are good enough to clean and condition these accessories. There are even kits available that include cleaning supplies to get you started. You can purchase these supplies from specialized stores in your locality or order them online.
In case you own personalized items made of precious metals, you should avoid aggressive chemicals. These pieces are already scratched (due to engraving), so they are more susceptible to damage. Instead, use mild cleansing agents to protect your investment. If you put them on and off all the time, always have a small microfiber cloth to wipe these pieces after wearing.
The color of your jewelry doesn’t matter, as it needs to be cleaned regularly. For pink or white gold, that needs to be done even more often because the oxidation causes discoloration on these items. Soap and water alone will not be able to take away the discoloration. You will need a proper cleaning solution.
Use Suitable Cleaning Agents
You need to pay a lot of attention when using chemicals to clean golden items. Some agents are too aggressive and will damage your precious pieces even more. Also, if you do not handle these solutions correctly, you may injure yourself. Things like ammonia or nitric acid can create deep burns if not used properly.
Ammonia-based cleaning solutions are an excellent thing for cleaning your gold-plated jewelry. But don’t forget to keep them away from your eyes and ears as the fumes can be very irritating. Also, you should wear gloves when handling jewelry maintenance.
On the following source, find the explanation on how to use ammonia for gold cleaning:
Another method on how to take care of your jewelry is by storing it properly. Placing these items in a velvet pouch or box will keep them safe and prevent dust and dirt from reaching them. These can also be put in plastic bags and placed in a soft, dry place. If you store your gold regularly, then you can avoid oxidation, scuff marks, and tarnish on your investment.
One of the best ways to keep your precious accessories from getting scratched, dented, or tarnished is to wrap them in plastic. There are plastic wraps that can protect these pieces from dust, chemicals, UV rays, and even air compression.
One thing to keep in mind when storing gold items is that you shouldn’t mix them with the other pieces made of brass or copper. Copper can cause a buildup of oxidized deposits that will give your jewelry a patina hard to remove.
Some people even have small drawers or cabinets for keeping valuable items. They have particular compartments for storing different kinds of jewelry. If you think of this type of storage, keep in mind that drawers don’t have scratches, dents, or breaks. It is best if they are upholstered with some soft material. When packing valuables in compartments like this, make sure that the pieces touch each other as little as possible.
Protect Jewelry from Chemicals
As gold has a high to matt finish, the plating in your jewelry wears off at a later stage. Exposure to aggressive elements can speed up the deterioration process. That makes your jewelry lifeless and brittle. So if you plan to clean your golden pieces with any chemical cleaner, make sure it’s suitable for these items.
The crucial tip for keeping your valuable pieces intact is to avoid chemicals. It’s not only about agents used for gold cleaning, but also those in cosmetics, house cleaning, and disinfecting products.
Seawater (chlorine), lotions, and sunscreens (containing alcoholic elements), as well as many house cleaners, adversely affect metal jewelry. So it is advisable to take off all the gold pieces before using the listed products, going out in the sun, or planning to clean the house. These things can cause severe damage to your gold-plated jewelry so avoid chemicals as much as possible.
When thinking of how to take care of your gold, another critical issue is to clean it before wearing it, especially if you didn’t do that for a while. Deep polishing helps jewelry keep its luster and glow for a long time. If you visit the best jewelry repair in Orange County, experts will explain all the benefits of a thorough cleaning.
Regular cleaning with detergent and water may do the trick, but it won’t help if dirt is deposited on the coating. That’s when deep cleaning is crucial. Jewelers will do that for you, as they have specialized tools and agents for polishing all types of gold.
Wearing jewelry has different meanings. For some, it’s a matter of prestige; for others, it has a higher and more important symbolism. In any case, everyone wants these precious and expensive accessories to last as long as possible. Regular gold jewelry maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs or replacements.
The Fashion Advice You Need Before Attending Your Next Gig
If you are looking forward to the return of the live music scene, you might already have started planning your outfit for your first gig back. However, if you are still wondering what to wear to your next gig, here are some top tips that can help you to combine both comfort and style for the ultimate gig or concert outfit.
1. Use Contacts
Although glasses might be on-trend in fashionable circles now, they can get in the way at gigs. There is nothing worse than your favorite band starting up, or starting to get into the groove on the dance floor, only for your glasses to steam up in the heat, or even be knocked off your face by another overenthusiastic fan. To protect your glasses, and to make the most of your concert, you should consider swapping your specs out for contact lenses when you attend gigs. One day contact lenses from PRECISION 1 will allow you to dance all night without interruption, and you can dispose of your lenses immediately afterwards without the care that is needed for reusable lenses.
2. Pair With Flats
Many people head straight for heels when they are considering getting onto the dance floor or standing out from the crowd at a gig. However, although heels might help you to see over the heads of the other attendees, flats are much more practical if you are going to be standing all night; you’ll be able to listen to the music and soak in the atmosphere without having to take off your shoes or call it a night earlier than you would like.
3. Choose Thin, Breathable Fabrics
Concerts and gig venues are notoriously hot, with lighting effects and the bodies of thousands of other fans making the building incredibly stuffy. To make sure that you do not faint in the heat, you should choose thin, breathable fabrics that can help you to party till you drop without breaking a sweat. Either that or you should consider looking at layers that you can take on and off depending on the temperature.
4. Opt for Bright Colors
Your gig outfit needs to be fun and exciting, and there is no better way for your outfit to match the thrill of a concert than to opt for brightly colored clothing. For instance, neons can look great and can even become luminescent under the lights, allowing you to positively glow on the dance floor.
5. Take a Small Purse or Bag
On a more practical note, you also need to consider the accessories that you will take. It can be difficult to take the necessities, such as your bank card and ID, with you to a gig, and many people worry about losing them during the excitement. To make sure that you can keep them close to you without compromising on style, you should opt for a small purse or bag, such as a bumbag, that you can carry around with you throughout the night.
6 Clothing Tips For Seniors Who Want To Stay Comfortable
As we begin to age, we often change our sense of style and start looking for more comfortable pieces. This is due to our bodies being unable to do the things they once were and the fact that we start looking for some added convenience.
Whether, you’re a senior yourself, looking for some inspiration, or a loved one looking for the perfect gift, keep on reading! In this article, we are going to discuss six clothing tips for seniors who want to stay comfortable.
Let’s get started!
Avoid buttons and laces
Buttons and laces can become quite a hassle as we begin to age, so it can be wise to opt for alternatives solutions instead. For example, a great pair of easy on shoes will stop you from having to bend over and will provide you with long-lasting comfort all day long. You might also think about purchasing pants with drawstrings and Velcro front closures on blouses and shirts.
Our body continually changes sizes throughout our life, and this happens even more frequently as we go into our senior years. To avoid having to purchase new clothes every second month, it can be beneficial to find a reputable tailor. Obviously, you won’t go changing your entire wardrobe, but it can help you save some of your favorite pieces.
Layer pieces to stay warm
Remember, it’s ok to experiment and create your own unique style. Just because you have gotten older doesn’t mean you have to give up everything! Try layering different materials and patterns to stay warm during the winter months. It’s an easy and effortless way to look stylish. Check out these other fashion tips for the elderly for even more inspiration!
Avoid difficult to maintain clothing
When choosing clothing pieces, you want to make sure that they can be maintained easily. Check labels to ensure they are machine washable and don’t require any extra care. It’s also possible to find designs that don’t need any ironing or steaming. It will save time and avoid repetitive motions that may worsen arthritis pain and other health conditions.
Adaptive pieces are a great way to add convenience to your wardrobe. What this means is that you can wear one item in a variety of different ways. A great plain top and denim jeans, or even a versatile patterned scarf are just a few suggestions. It’s perfect for those that don’t want to be so concerned about putting an outfit together in the morning.
Lastly, one of the best fashion tips to stay comfortable as a senior is to choose stretchy materials. These allow for more movement, are easy to remove, and you don’t need to worry so much if you fluctuate in size. Keep an eye out for soft knits, stretch cotton, lycra, and velvet. If it has an elastic band, even better!
ARTIST OF THE WEEK
- Fashion4 months ago
5 Important Facts About Basketball Shoes
- News3 months ago
These 4 Considerations Will Help You Buy The Perfect DJ Turntable
- House4 months ago
Muzik Box’s “Karma” Futuristic Clip Is Finally Available For Everyone To Watch
- Electro-Pop4 months ago
Nathan Daniels Is Climbing The UK iTunes R&B Charts With “I Choose”
- Disco4 months ago
Do You Believe In “Magic”? Watch Here Kylie’s Fantastic Music Video
- News4 months ago
The Best EDM Movies Ever Made Gift Giving Guide
- Trance4 months ago
Chris Fennec Delivers An Effective Trance Earworm, “Burst On Fire”
- Rock2 months ago
Stream In Full: Space Of A Day’s Psychedelic Rock Song, “Popster”