Bob Trotta Fashion is an internationally recognized fashion consultant that works with a very select group of clients in Asia, the Middle East and Europe. His clients range in ages of 26 to 68 and are people that clearly make a difference, not a wave, in their respective fields. Now Bob Trotta is personally sharing his tips and the possibility to become one of his clients via the launch of his Bob Trotta Fashion web site. Here are some tips that he and his team of fashion mavens have put together to help you learn more about men’s fashion and what it can mean to you.
If you aren’t used to being “fashionable”, it can be challenging. It is hard to know where to begin. There are many factors that you need to consider when dressing fashionably. Below are some great tips and tricks to get you started on looking great.
14 Bob Trotta Fashion Tips for men and women
- Accessories are your best friend. You can take any old outfit that would be quite boring or plain on its own and dress it up with amazing accessories. Add the perfect necklace or brooch to a little black dress, and you’ve taken that LBD from average to awesome in two seconds flat.
You can see some accessories ideas at Bob Trotta Fashion Accessories
- Don’t be afraid to go up a size if it means achieving the perfect fit. It can be quite distressing when you try on your usual size only to find it doesn’t fit. Don’t fret! Sizes vary from designer to designer and brand to brand, so it is perfectly okay to go up a size from your usual size.
- Add a belt to finish off your look. Available in a wide array of fabrics and styles, belts offer endless opportunities to express your fashion style. Whether you are getting ready for a night on the town or for work does not matter, there is a belt to suit any event.
- As you start to get grayer, and your hair is almost 50 percent gray, you will want to look into a permanent dye. It does not wash out, though, which means that each month you will begin to see your roots showing through. One trick to help with this is to put in highlights near your part and your temples.
- Keep your eye on fashion articles as the season changes. Things are constantly in flux in the fashion world, and reading magazines can help you figure out what is going on. They will usually point out new trends first.
- If you notice your hair frizzing when it is dry, try applying just a little leave-in conditioner from the top to the bottom of your hair follicles. If your hair is very curly, use a serum instead and start around the middle of your hair rather than at the crown. These tactics will help to smooth things out and help you to look your best.
- Larger people should not wear items that have horizontal stripes. This pattern can place extra emphasis on your body’s width, as it draws the eye across your body. Instead, pick a pattern that is linear or vertical which can make you look thinner.
- If you are a woman, dipped hem dresses are in the style right now. These dresses dip down in both the front of the dress and back, though they do not dip too dramatically. Dipped hem dresses are a great way to show off your shoulders and when worn with a pair of heels, is the perfect look!
SPECIAL BONUS – Bob Trotta Fashion – 10 Rules for Men’s Wear Video – Watch it now!
- A lot of times, jackets will have loose stitches near vents or shoulders. Threads don’t look good, so cut them off. Just snip them off with a small pair of scissors. Your style can look great with this simple tip.
- Buy the right size clothing. Too many women wear shirts, skirts, and even bras that are too tight. This is very unflattering. Buying clothing that fits right will have you looking your best. It will also allow you to breathe and be comfortable in what you’re wearing. Part of being fashionable is being at ease with your choices.
- Another great fashion tip is to layer your neck wear. This look has stood the test of time and can be applied to just about any sort of neck wear such as chains, pearls, or beads. You can do this with matching or contrasting pieces, depending on just what look you are going for.
- Be a trend setter. You can buy the newest, hottest styles but you won’t stand out if you are wearing the same thing as everyone else. Be daring and try something off the top of your head. Some of the biggest fashion designers made their mark by being completely unique and sometimes even bizarre.
- If you are a guy, invest in a good tie clip or pin. The number of occasions where you wear a tie seem to be on the decline over time. This just means you might not feel natural when you do have to put one on. Tie clips and pins that look great are very affordable, and can save you the stress and distraction of your tie flapping around.
- Enjoy the fur trend without spending a lot of money. Fur is huge in the world of fashion right now, but genuine fur can be very expensive. Faux fur is a great way to get in on the trend without breaking the bank. It also has the added benefit of being humane.
Life may be difficult if you are unaware of how to improve your look. Use the information here and give yourself a makeover. Use theses tips to see the improvements you can make to yourself.
Bob Trotta linked in with fashion and fashion trends. Let him become part of your world and show you what is possible to improve your life, style, and business. You can hire Bob Trotta at http://bobtrottafashion.com/hire-bob-trotta/