With Amsterdam preparing itself for 2016‘s influx of the world’s dance music industry, Enhanced Musiccompiles its yearly “Amsterdam Enhanced” compilation drawing on label regulars Cuebrick & Rodrigo Deem to take the reins and showcase some of the label’s recent gems. German producer Cuebrick‘s Enhanced catalogue is ever-growing thanks to consistent additions in the form of recent hit with Colordrive“Runners In Disguise” to the huge Breathe Carolina, APEK & Linney collab “Safe“, “Amsterdam Enhanced 2016“‘s first port-of-call sees Cuebrick pick out a comprehensive collection of fresh Enhanced Recordings releases.
► BUY/STREAM (CLICK HERE)
From iconic 2016 label releases such as BRKLYN & Mariah McManus‘ “Can’t Get Enough“, Ryos & KARRA‘s chart-topping hit “Where We Are” & “This Is Love” taken from Tritonal‘s exceptional second album to Cuebrick‘s very own Tomorrowland-storming Tritonal collaboration “Iceland (Viking Clap)” – Cuebrick‘s opening offering on “Amsterdam Enhanced 2016” brings the producer’s expansive, festival-ready sound with a truly diverse selection. Completing this year’s compilation, Argentinian Trance producer Rodrigo Deem unveils a spine-tingling, euphoric collection of Enhanced Progressive‘s present output. A producer who’s continued to build on his impressive catalogue with widely-supported productions such as; the million-streaming hit “Anything“, grooving, lush “Lux” & the brand new “Aeon“, Rodrigo‘s thorough selection continues with stand-out label productions from Alex Klingle, LTN, Wrechiski, SCHALA, Daun Giventi and a whole host of both Enhanced Progressive regulars & newcomers. Immerse yourself in the sound of Autumnal Amsterdam with Enhanced‘s encyclopaedic collection of current and future hits.
01. Thomas Hayes & Nobra feat. Ruby Prophet – We Can Be Beautiful
02. Cuebrick feat. Colordrive – Runners In Disguise
03. Ryos feat. KARRA – Where We Are
04. Savi feat. Bryce Fox – Breathe It In
05. Arno Cost feat. Eric Lumiere – Again (Danny Olson Remix)
06. BRKLYN feat. Mariah McManus – Can’t Get Enough (Infuse Remix)
07. Manse feat. Cornelia Jakobs – We Come Alive
08. Breathe Carolina & Shanahan feat. Haliene – Stars & Moon (Y&V Remix)
09. Cuebrick & APEK feat. LINNEY – Safe (Breathe Carolina Edit)
10. Tritonal x Cuebrick – Iceland (Viking Clap)
11. Volt & State – Anthems
12. Noah Neiman & The Mutints – Never Die
13. Tritonal feat. Chris Ramos & Shanahan – This Is Love
14. Aruna – Sunrise (Dynastrax & Party Killers Remix)
15. WildOnes feat. David Julien – Nobody But You
16. Reunify vs. Kris Maydak feat. Danyka Nadeau – Worth It (Willem de Roo Remix)
17. Noah Neiman & Meredith Call – You Are
18. Daun Giventi – Ponyo
19. Marcus Santoro – There Is Only You
20. Rodrigo Deem – Lux
21. LTN feat. Love Dimension – Not With Me (Seawayz & Sollito Dub Remix)
22. Rodrigo Deem – Aeon
23. Noise Zoo – Spectre
24. Axis – Spirals
25. Square Two – Rose
26. Alex Klingle – Colors Back
27. Rodrigo Deem & Las Salinas feat. Emily Harder – Anything
28. Stargliders – The Red Nebula
29. SCHALA – Algorithm
30. Wrechiski – Inhale
31. Breathe Carolina & Shanahan feat. Haliene – Stars & Moon (LTN Remix)
32. Mark Dreamer – Adventures
33. Aruna – Sunrise (Daun Giventi Remix)
34. Rodrigo Deem – Belvedere
35. Cuebrick – Amsterdam Enhanced 2016 (Part 1 Continuous Mix)
36. Rodrigo Deem – Amsterdam Enhanced 2016 (Part 2 Continuous Mix)
MORE INFO ON ENHANCED RECORDINGS
Electro Wow Guest Mix: subduxtion
subduxtion brings together an exclusive guest mix for Electro Wow. The talented DJ and music producer strikes back with an energizing and powerful mix featuring the best Progressive House tracks from impressive acts alongside some hits of his own.
Following the highly acclaimed release of his EP ‘Rezone’, the DJ has kept busy working on new music as well as curating hot mixes for his weekly radio show ‘Dark Signals Radio.’
Now, he introduces this special guest mix that will surely become an instant favorite. Press play and enjoy this amazing musical journey guided by subduxtion’s unparalleled style.
1. Robert Babicz – Dubtek 1 (Original Mix)
2. Midnight Traffic – Unseen Locations (Original Mix)
3. Lee Holman – Rumours of My Deep Demise (Original Mix)
4. subduxtion – Enigma (Original Mix)
5. Kajis, Movement Machina – Zone (Mike Koglin Remix)
6. Del Fonda – Come Closer (Original Mix)
7. Two Are – In The Sky (Original Mix)
8. Carl Weller – Trippin’ (Extended Mix)
9. subduxtion – Lust (Original Mix)
10. Nicco (N.D) – No More (Refresh Remix)
11. Sam Hopgood (Emergence (Hobin Rude Remix)
12. Kostyn Outta – Falcon (Original Mix)
13. subduxtion – Seek (Original Mix)
14. Basil O’Glue – Nostos (Original Mix)
CONNECT WITH SUBDUXTION NOW!
Timmo Hendriks Releases Emotive Progressive House Tune “Lonely World”
Timmo Hendriks returns to Protocol Recordings with another deep progressive gem titled “Lonely World,” which demonstrates his sonic style perfectly. The Dutch producer opens with cinematic, undulating melodies and soulful vocals that evoke a hopeful feeling, while cavernous basslines add the right amount of depth to this otherwise emotive track. “Lonely World” proves once again that Hendriks’s dynamic production style can feel right at home for both the club and festival circuit, as well as easy radio play. No wonder why it’s Hendriks’s 25th single release on Nicky Romero’s label. The new single follows Timmo’s “I Need To Know” from August with Scott Forshaw vs. JJ Beck and Sam Welch, and such great collaborations from the past as “Into The Light” with Nicky Romero and “Keep Me Close” with Jeffrey Sutorius (both are rapidly approaching 6M combined streams).
Founded by Nicky Romero, Protocol Recordings is one of the leading imprints for innovative house music; it boasts a roster of heavy-hitters complemented with immensely talented up-and-comers, all with a diverse range of sounds that are guaranteed to light up a dance floor. Dutch artist Timmo Hendriks first made his debut on the label with 2018’s “In My Head,” with Lennart Schroot, followed by “Thinking About You” as part of Protocol’s “Miami 2019” EP, which has garnered almost 4M streams on Spotify. His next releases, such as “Magical” with Lindequist, “By Your Side” with Jordan Grace, or “Be Alright” with Marc Benjamin, continued to show increased energy and a more mature production style, which resulted in more great collaborations such as “Into The Light” with Nicky Romero, “Hold Me Down” with Marc Benjamin and VY•DA, “Remember” with Stadiumx, as well as “Keep Me Close” with Jeffrey Sutorius. He has become a household name and veteran of the Protocol team. Keep an eye out for what’s next.
CONNECT WITH TIMMO HENDRIKS NOW!
Almero Unveils Progressive House Single “Outer Love” On Protocol
French producer Almero is back on Protocol Recordings with his next single on the label, a deep progressive gem titled “Outer Love.” The track perfectly exemplifies his signature style, opening with cinematic and undulating melodies underneath emotive vocals and a groovy, underground-oriented bassline. The artist’s talent lies in creating tracks that feel cathartic and dreamy yet upbeat and dancefloor-friendly and, just as his previous releases, “Outer Love” strikes home perfectly. Almero’s recent releases on Protocol include this summer’s “Come Back Again” and “So Much Love” with Nicky Romero earlier this year, among many others.
Founded by Nicky Romero, Protocol Recordings is one of the leading imprints for innovative electronic dance music. It boasts a roster of heavy-hitters, complemented with immensely talented up-and-comers such as Thomas Gold, Deniz Koyu, Teamworx, Futuristic Polar Bears, Trilane, Marcus Santoro, Stadiumx, Tim van Werd, and Nicky Romero himself, to name a few. All with a diverse range of sounds that are guaranteed to light up a dance floor. Almero is already making waves; he debuted on Protocol in 2020 with “They Don’t Know” with CAMARDA and then followed with “Focus” with DØBER, 2021’s “Good Old Days” with CAMARDA, “Run” with Teamworx, and solo singles “Do Again” and “Midnight Love.” He has additional releases on Universal Music, Spinnin’ Records, Anjunabeats, Smash The House, Hexagon, and has earned support from Hardwell, Sander van Doorn, Nicky Romero, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Blasterjaxx, and Thomas Gold. Stay tuned for more releases coming from Almero and more of the Protocol artists.