If you are a Sci-Fi geek, nerd or a Techno/House DJ, then you’ll probably love to read this interesting fashion article. The new ASOS Black Collection is inspired by the year 2025, many of these clothes are dark, futuristic and elegant. In this collection, cutting-edge fabrications look to the future with sportswear-inspired mesh and nylon inserts sitting alongside more traditional fabrics. John Mooney, the man who created all these designs predicts the future of fashion for men. Check out some good examples below.
- Sports jacket constructed in a Poly-Nylon mix with a crumbled finish for a relaxed and worn-in look. Featuring a ribbed standing collar, a zip placket, twin zip pockets to lower front, contrast colored inserts to the shoulders, full-length sleeves with ribbed panels and slim stretch cuffs, a mesh-lined interior and a ribbed hem.
- Polo shirt constructed in pure cotton pique. Featuring a classic polo collar, a concealed press-stud placket, a woven main with a contrast fabric panel to the centre front, short length sleeves, ribbed cuffs and an uneven hem with notched sides.
- Crew neck jumper constructed in pure cotton with contrast fabric panels for a relaxed sports look. Featuring a wide crew neck, a fine gauge knit with textured front and back panels, long raglan sleeves and a ribbed trim to the cuffs and waistband.
- Paneled jumper constructed in a lightweight, cotton knit. Featuring a double-layered, crew neck, a fine gauge knit with a contrast fabric panel to the centre front, full-length sleeves and ribbed detailing to the cuffs and inner neck.
- Printed baseball jacket constructed in a looped-back sweat fabric. Featuring a ribbed band collar, a faded geometric print design, a zip-through front, twin jet pockets with contrast trims and full-length sleeves with contrast mesh cuffs and hem.
- Chukka trainer boots featuring, a leather upper, a round toe, rivet edged lace-up closure, high-rise ankle height cut, padded ankle cuff, and a stitched thick rubber sole, with a light tread, in a patent finish.