Many people go to clubs to meet their lovers. Here is a guide on the best way to increase your chances!
2. Start conversations with people in the line-up. A good start is to ask someone if this is the event you are looking for.
3. After entering through the door, make eye contact with the first attractive person there. Again, “Is this the event?” is an opening that will work. Since this person is by the door, is probably that he/she is also looking for someone to talk to.
4. Whenever you meet someone, ask if she/he is there alone or with friends. Then ask to meet her friends. Chances are she/he will be happy to introduce. They tend to prefer the group dynamic in this setting.
5. Once you get names, and a few minutes of chit chat, move on. This shows them that you’re not desperate and that you have things to do. You can come back to them later as someone they already know.
6. If you feel like resting, find a seat away from the crowd. Removing yourself from the crowd for a few minutes is a good way to be more approachable if your future lover decides to come over and talk to you.
7. If you see people you know, go over to them. They may end up introducing you to more people.
8. Talk to bouncers and security people. This makes you look important. These people are often bored and will be happy to talk to you.
9. Find someone to dance with. For this, an older or less attractive person is ideal. They will be happy to dance with you and you will attract the attention of the young and pretty ones who are wondering why you chose this one as opposed to them.
10. Walk around with a big cool looking drink. This will get you attention. Ask the bartender for a recommendation on this.
11. Remember that the first words are the most important. Try to make them funny, and never talk about yourself concentrate on what she/he is saying and keep an open mind.
12. When speaking to an attractive prospect do not seem too eager or over complimentary. Be funny, and above all, aim to amuse yourself and just have a good time.
13. Instead of asking for a phone number, ask for a business card or email.
14. The next day, email all the handsome people. Give them some sort of way for them to remember who you are, and give them your phone number and tell them when you will be available.