Hailing from London, Justina developed her love for singing, dancing, and acting at just six years old. With influences built around her image from her Nigerian parents and some of the most prolific singers like Beyonce and Alicia Keys, she is well on her way to the top of her domain.
Some of her career accolades include landing a role in the movie ‘Pride and Prejudice Cut’, along with working on music with Grammy-nominated producer Haskel Jackson and local LA rapper Rasool who Justina sang on a couple of his records.
1. “Thriller” by Michael Jackson: This is one of the first songs I remember being crazy about. My mum bought the making of the music video and me and my sister watch it a hundred times. It never gets old.
2. “Loved By You” by Mali Music: I love a great love song and this is definitely my favourite. In fact, I love it so much I would love it to be my wedding song lol.
3. “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child: I love the definition of this song. It’s one of my fave boost songs. It’s the kind of song that you put on, throw your troubles behind you, and handle your business.
4. “Break Every Chain” by Tasha Cobbs: I’m a Christian so I have to throw in my fave Christian song. This song, the lyrics, it changed my life the first time I heard it. I owe this song a lot.
5. “Waves” by Mr Probz: I really love this song, it just gets me in such a happy/vibey mood and i can play it over and over without getting tired of it.
6. “All Night” by Beyonce: Beyonce is one of my fave artists. I love her confidence and style. She has a lot of songs I love but there is something about the passion in this song I love.
7. “More Than A Woman” by Aaliyah: Aaliyah is definitely an artist that inspired me when i was growing up and i loved her music. This song is still one of my all-time favourites.
8. “Beautiful” by Mali Music: Another of my Mali Music faves and a song i believe is underrated. This song is exactly like its title…its beautiful.
9. “Move B**ch” by Ludacris: I laugh as I write this, but I’m being totally serious. Ludacris was the first concert I ever went to and I loved it. I think he’s the dopest lyricist around. This is the ultimate club banger. When I hear this in the club… it’s on.
10. “Ordinary Morning” by Sheryl Crow: I used to drive my family crazy playing this song on repeat. I loved how the verses were so calm and the chorus completely shifted tempo. Definitely a song I would pick to play lip sync battle or do on karaoke night.