Layers And Frames is the musical brainchild of Frederic Brewer, a French-American instrumentalist and songwriter who spent 4 years in China, served in the Peace Corps and developed a signature sound reflecting the globalized world.
Discover a world of sounds with his brand new EP ‘Infinite Release’, which includes 5 psychedelic, avant-garde & alternative art rock tracks!
Check out our track-by-track review:
1. Crossing The EP opens with a magical track. A soft melody that was created with a psychedelic synth, perfect music to relax, it’s like a journey for your mind & body!
2. I Could Just Sit Here Catchy and infectious vocals, it makes you wanna sing along. Very good sound effects at the end of the song too.
3. Lovely Seeds 7 minutes of sweet downtempo + chillout beats. I’m falling in love again with his outstanding vocals . . . .
4. Take Control“Take control of your subconscious mind“, I like the lyrics and the meaning of this song, it encourages people to define the course of their lives in a postive way. It’s a short simple tune, but the most beautiful too!
5. Infinite Release Smooth, exotic and perfect for a lounge bar at Ibiza or at the Caribbean Islands. You’ll listen a delicate and melancholy voice that injects some real soul into music.
In conclusion, after listening all these wonderful songs I definitely feel very good and relaxed. If you need this or more sensations, then grab a copy of this EP at the link below.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.