We have always seen so many cosmetics and things to beautify the exotic appeal of women but most of the time it is the men who lags behind. Due to not relating to make up or such products men can only increase their appeal with the accessories. Though not everything suits everyone but yet there are some which every men as well as women will love to have and carry on their body. Watches are a name that strikes to mind first when it comes of either gifting a men or to wear for enhancing the appeal. But it is not that every watch or style can make someone come out most of their look. The Rolex Company has been a proficient and experienced name in watch industry from years providing the men off our country and everywhere in the world with best quality and most stylish watches in accordance with the dynamic environment & preferences of the users.
From businesses to sports, tennis players to cliff hangers, Men’s Rolex Watches have always found their place amongst the community from so many years. Not only has Rolex watches always signs in with tennis famed tournaments and other such events to promote themselves and also get their way up.
Highly paid athletes, celebrities, and famous entrepreneurs find their taste on watches in the most glamorous way. It is not just the name but the significance of precious stones handcrafted to perfection and polished to shine under the pale moonlight. Rolex is known for its distinct design, precise ingenuity, and the appeal that it gives to each individual.
If you have the cash, then get yourself one and see how it fits you. Here are some of the most expensive Men’s Rolex Watches that you can chose from:
1. 942 Rolex Chronograph – $1.16 million – This is one of the rarest and most expensive model of Rolex Men’s watch which was manufactured with only 123 pieces throughout the world. Though it was originally marked at a price of $680 thousand; but after being a part of Christie’s auction its price went up to 1.16$ Million.
2. Eric Clapton’s 1971 Rolex Daytona – $505,000 – Inspired by the guitarist Eric Clapton, his watch was also same famed. Featured with beautiful silver monochrome dial; this was later known as Albino. Similarly like above, the price of this watch also went up as Slowhand had worn this. ]
3. Rolex GMT 116769TBR – $485,350 – It is a direct Rolex made watch and is ne of the most costly watches presented by them. It has a diamond dial with luminous hour marks.
4. James Bond 1973 Rolex 5513 – $450,000 – Used in the Roger Moore movie Live and Let Die, due to fame of James Bind the price went up & as did the popularity of this marvel watch.
5. Dr. Rajendra Prasad’s Gold Rolex Oyster – $440,000 – Worn by the first president of independent India gifted to him on India’s first ever Republic Day; it has an 18K gold dial in it with map of India with the date of that day.
5 Haircuts For Men With A Receding Hairline
If you’re noticing that your hair is beginning to thin out, or your hairline creeping back, don’t worry, you’re not alone!
There are ways in which you can help reduce the appearance of a receding hairline, volumize your hair and make you look younger. One such way is by considering a new hairstyle that can completely transform your look.
Let’s take a look at some that can help you look and feel younger!
1. The Comb Over
A comb-over is one of the most popular hairstyles for men who are losing hair. The style is parted at one side and the remaining hair on top is combed to one side, hence the name!
This can be done at either side and gives men the opportunity to cover their balding sports or their receding hairlines with the rest of their hair on top. It adds volume on top, giving the impression that you have more hair than you actually do.
You also have the choice of length on the sides, although if you’re looking for a more youthful look, it may be an idea to go short on the sides. If you’re more experimental, you can even shave in tramlines or patterns to spruce up the look a bit!
If you’re worried you haven’t got enough hair for this look, there are many professional, qualified businesses that can help, such as a Tampa hair restoration service. Although it’s the most expensive choice, getting a hair transplant is the more permanent solution, guaranteed to make a difference and solve your hairline problems.
2. Slick Back
Using quite a bit of hair product, follow your hairline and comb from the front to the back of your head to create a slick back look. This hairstyle is elegant, neat, and sophisticated and has been worn by many high-profile celebrities such as David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Brad Pitt.
This hairstyle is great for men of all ages and is particularly useful if you’re aiming to highlight your widow’s peak.
3. Buzz Cut
The buzz cut has come back into fashion with a vengeance! Suitable for all age groups, the buzz cut is a fantastic way of eliminating the noticeability of a receding hairline or bald patches. By cutting your hair the same length all around the head, you’re making the thin and shorter parts of the hair less noticeable.
You don’t have to experience hair loss to have a buzz cut, but it may be useful to find out if you are losing hair to make it easier to maintain in the future. There are things to look out for if you think you may be losing your hair or your family are susceptible to male pattern baldness, so be sure to check them out!
The buzz cut creates a rugged, but simultaneously neat look, and it’s one of the easiest hairstyles to maintain!
4. Short on Top With A Beard
This is a very popular choice for men susceptible to male pattern baldness. Cutting your hair short on top has the same benefits as the buzz cut, making bald patches and receding hairlines less noticeable. But, by adding a beard, you can compensate for the lack of hair on top!
Growing a beard will draw attention away from the lack of hair on top and acts as more of a statement feature. Beard also opens up more styling options, so you can experiment with your look through facial hair instead of head hair.
You may look at that word and think: absolutely not. But, Mohawks come in many sizes and shapes and can be as eccentric or toned down as you wish. By concentrating your hair on the central strip of your head, you can cover bald spots and redirect attention away from bald spots and receding hairlines.
You can experiment with the back and sides and leave the top as long as you’d like!
Hair restorations are an easy, permanent solution to receding hairlines, but it’s not for everyone. So, any of these 5 hairstyles can help you hide your areas of concern and help you create a more youthful look!
What Are Tactical Pants?
The type of apparel known as tactical trousers is unique. They have greater utility, are made of sturdy fabric, and feature a few extra components. Unlike camouflage pants, they are usually plain and are often suitable for wearing in both extreme and urban conditions. To take full advantage of all the benefits of tactical work pants, buy quality pants from the Galls brand.
What makes tactical pants different from regular pants?
There are several factors, each of which is important and without which tactical trousers would be the most common trousers.
● Practicality. Practical tactical gear pants are needed for tactical actions since you need to be effective. They serve to both hide your body and facilitate your performance. They must thus offer a certain degree of comfort, mobility, and well-designed pockets for transporting valuables. Design choices should be sensible, and there shouldn’t be any pointless components. Practicality and versatility are complementary traits.
● Multifunctionality. Widely adaptable tactical pants should enable you to distribute mission-critical gear to the front, rear, and sides as you see appropriate. Carrying equipment is crucial, but it’s not the only consideration. Furthermore, your pants should protect you from the environment and, most importantly, the opposition. In the end, you want useful pocket designs and materials that can withstand fire and water while still offering some degree of disguise.
● Durability. Military cargo pants need to be strong and able to take more strain than typical. These are work clothing that you wear under challenging circumstances; they are subjected to filth, abrasion, chemical and physical elements, as well as UV radiation. Dynamic tactical circumstances frequently call for quick mobility and repositioning. The groin and knee regions frequently experience the most strain and rip the fastest. For this reason, you need materials that are dependable and long-lasting, such as ripstop textiles and combinations of materials like nylon and cotton or polyester and cotton.
4 Tips To Dress For Success: Men’s Edition
Making a good first impression by dressing up could make or break a deal. And in today’s work-from-home world, dressing for success even means putting some thought in, albeit for your reflection in the mirror.
As psychologists report, over and over – success starts with your mindset, and your mind cares about how you feel. So, if you feel successful and you look like success, who’s to stop you?
Are you really selling it with the way you dress? Below are 4 tips to dress for success!
1. Don’t Wear a Clip-On Tie
Clip-on ties are out. In the professional realm, they’re viewed as a lazy alternative to learning to tie a tie. What’s more, a clip-on gives such a poor first impression that it could be your potential employer’s subconscious “no” to your otherwise sturdy resume.
So, if you have a birthday coming up and are looking for gifts for the stylish man, a fancy tie is the way to go.
If neither you nor your man knows how to tie a tie, check out a YouTube tutorial. It will take practice to get it down right, but there’s no excuse to use a clip-on.
2. Stick to Classic Shirts
It’s a good idea to have shirts that will resist the test of time.
Start off with a neutral-colored shirt if you’re at a loss as to how to create an outfit. Neutral colors include black, gray, white, brown, and navy. Lightweight linen is a good option for a more relaxed but dressy look.
Neutrals are timeless because you can wear them in any season. Plus, they look great with either a suit or jeans. Neutral-colored classic shirts are also easy to match, and you can dress up or down with accessories.
Make sure your shirts are well-fitted to ensure a clean and polished look.
3. Iron Your Clothes
It may not seem like a big deal, but making sure your clothing is clean and pressed actually makes a huge difference. Washing your clothes isn’t enough to make them look fresh and neat.
Ironing your clothes does more for your appearance than just removing wrinkles. You get a more sophisticated look, plus ironing increases your clothes’ longevity because of the high temperature that removes bad smells, protects the lining, and seals the fabric.
4. Get a Pair of Nice Shoes
Your shoes are a basic part of your outfit that makes a huge difference to your look. When looking for a pair of shoes, pick something that will go with many types of events and occasions.
Black or brown shoes go well with a wide range of colors. Go extreme and opt for black or cream, and you should still be able to coordinate with anything in your closet.
For casual days, choose elegant sneakers. They’re trendy but still dressy enough to go with your outfit.
And of course, take good care of your shoes so they last you years. Keep the leather and suede in good condition by polishing and shining from time to time. Invest in a cleaning kit to give your shoes the care they deserve – they take you everywhere!
Staying up-to-date with the hamster wheel of style trends as a successful man is nearly impossible. However, using a couple of tricks of the trade to keep your closet timeless and functional can make styling your outfits easy. You might even find yourself the best-dressed man in the room.
Take a step in the right direction – your success might just start in your closet!