Connect with us

News

Teen Hospitalized After Taking Molly at Rave

Published

on

mollyA Denver teenager was still in the hospital Wednesday after taking the club drug ‘Molly” at a rave on Saturday.

Keith Roehm said his daughter Bianca Garten, 17, died twice and had to be resuscitated.

Molly, similar to Ecstasy, is often thought to be pure MDMA, but the synthetic drug is often mixed with other lab-created chemicals. Roehm tells 7NEWS that there was little MDMA found in his daughter’s system, which is one reason he thinks what she got was toxic.

Watch the full story below!

Hi, my name is Erick Ycaza. I have a BA in Advertising & Graphic Design. This blog is to provide you with daily music news and share my personal style.

Don't miss out!
Subscribe To Newsletter
Invalid email address
Advertisement