To become the best DJ you got to know all the mixing styles. First of all you need to practice several hours a day and try to flow with the mix. Once you have mastered how to mix try making your own strategies or start creating your own beats. Your hard work will be the best!
1) Start doing parties with an experienced DJ Company.
2) Get an agent and tell him to set you for parties and try making him feel happy by making a deal with him. Get the lowest percentage you possibly can. And then the Agent will set you up to do weddings, parties and clubs every week.
3) When your original contract expires, if you have become famous, look around for a new agent, or renegotiate the percentage you have agreed to and get a lower one.
4) Burning CD’s can get you in very expensive legal trouble. So be sure to obtain your music by legal means.
5) Don’t always try to be like someone else, do your own thing, this is why they are famous.
6) Try not to think that you know it all, there is always something new to be learned. This is why there are seminars to go to.
7) Try not to ever say that you don’t have a certain song. Try to be curtious and say that you will get it on as soon as you can, or play something else that was popular by that artist.
8) Make sure before you leave home that you have everything for your gig or event. It’s a little hard to replace something when you are already at the place.
9) Never buy speakers from the trunk of the guy in the parking lot.
10) Don’t forget an extra shirt. Spaghetti sauce has a strange way of showing up.