Selena Gomez’s fans will resonate with this cover version of “Lose You To Love Me” by JADOM. Creatively employing his psychedelic dance music touch, the artist from Denver, Colorado provides a unique vibe to it. In fact, he had to rewrite the lyrics and recreate the sound on his own. It is no wonder, its silky smooth melodies still denote radio-friendly aesthetics as the original. Nevertheless, the innovative singer-songwriter-producer adds electronic and analog rhythms to make a difference. Stream in full below.
He stated that his next stop is South by Southwest in Austin, Texas even though it was officially canceled. JADOM will be joining ranks with other artists to make sure the community’s unofficial parties pop without all of the corporate influences and VIP badges. Stay tuned for his next album this summer via his socials below.
Incredible facts you didn’t know about JADOM…
- He started playing sax in 6th grade, a self-taught singer, guitarist and piano player.
- He has a Bachelors Degree from Florida State University’s Classical Music School, principal instrument saxophone.
- Masters in Contemporary Studio Performance from Berklee College of Music.
- Inspiration comes from big names like Rolling Stones, Pretty Lights, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jay Z, John Mayer, Bassnectar, Fania All-Stars.
- Awards: 2x International Songwriting Competition Finalist.